Terms and Refund Policy
- Before going for a refund request, you should email and describe the issue you have in detail. I should be given an opportunity to resolve the issue.
- I accept and process refund only when there is a Defect which I am not able to fix. Please refer the definition for Defect at the end of this page.
- You can claim refund only within ninety days of the purchase.
- You cannot claim a refund for the following reasons (and not limited to),
- After buying, you do not ‘like’ the Product. You do not have a particular reason, but you do not like it.
- You ‘expected’ a functionality or feature to be available in the Product and you feel it is obvious. But you feel that it is missing.
- Your environment is not compatible as per the requirements and because of that, there is a Defect that does not allow the Product to be used.
- You have mistakenly bought a wrong Product or License.
- You are finding it difficult to understand how to use or customize the Product.
- You have violated the license terms under which you have made the purchase.
- You have made customizations to the code and an effect of it, the Product is not behaving as expected.
- Due to non-functional-reasons, like response time or throughput or any other similar parameters.
Definition and Terms
If you do not know how to edit script/sourse code, then script/sourse code will not be considered wrong. You cannot ask for a refund by speaking script/sourse code incorrectly.